We love to throw a good party so if you and your friends are looking for a fun night out, our professional dance instructors are here to give your group a great time no matter what you're celebrating.
- Bridal Showers (don't forget we can perform at the wedding too!)
- Company Staff Party
- Baby Showers
- Divorce Parties
- Team Building
- Girls Night Out
Choose a theme party (Lessons are 60 minutes):
- Dance like an Egyptian!
- Bellydance with Instructor and Live Drummer
- Sensual Bellydance with the Veil
- Bellydance with finger cymbals (aka Sagat)
- Latin Belly
- Nuvo Bellydance (with a bit of hip hop)
- Arabic Drumming
- Soul Sisters Empowerment Workshop
Enjoy your party in our gorgeous studio with the coolest Arabic vibe ever! Or we can travel offsite to you in your home or other venue.
Travel fees may apply. Email or call us with details and we can prvide you with an estimate.
- Hip scarves and necessary props for the guests to wear during the lesson.
- A special gift for the guest of honour.
- 10% off at Rayhoon Persian Eatery for your after party which is our go-to Middle Eastern restaurant in our hood.
- $250 flat rate for up to 6 people
- $30 per person for each additional guest
- Add $150 if live drummer is required
- Parties of 15 or more get an additional 30 minutes of studio time at no extra charge. (You can have more lesson time or just hang out.)
- Extra studio time is charged at $50 per 1/2 hour.
- Add $35 if you require us to bring a sound system to your location.
- Above prices do not include HST
- Off-site travel rates may apply.
- Our studio is very spacious and we are able to handle large groups.
Here's how to reserve your party: Email email@example.com or call 416.414.1115 and we'll take the details for your party. Please know the date and time you require and the approximate headcount of your party so we can confirm availability and provide you with an estimate.
Deposits: We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold your date. You can e-transfer, provide credit card info, or come to the studio and pay at our front desk.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel due to illness or unforseen circumstances we permit a rebooking of your event using your original deposit provided at least 24 hours notice is given.
Final payment: is due upon your arrival or before the party is started. Your group headcount needs to be confirmed the day before your party and your balance will be calculated at that time. We require one payment, so if your guests are paying individually it is the host's responsibility to collect in advance to avoid delays at the party's start time. Your deposit will be deducted and hst will be applied at the time of final payment.